The Maria room at our Door County B&B is a favorite of many guests. Bright and airy, the Maria is named for Freeman Thorp’s sister. The four-poster queen bed and the lace curtains create a dream-like feeling in this soothing corner room. Sit in the reading nook and catch a glimpse of the beautiful harbor as you relax after a day filled with Door County adventures. Adults only, no pets.
*Please note the bed height is 35″ with a footstool.
- Room size: 195 sq ft
- Warm Breakfast
- Second floor room
- Free wireless internet
- Flat screen television and DVD
- CubieBlue charging alarm clock /Bluetooth speaker
- Bath soap, shampoo, lotion
- Hair dryer
- Newly decorated guest pantry area with 24-hour coffee and tea, complimentary soft drinks, water, and treats
- Individually controlled heat
- Central air conditioning